Veterans Day 2017 sayings Thank You Quotes Messages Card Ideas
Happy Veterans Day Greetings!!! This day is primarily observed to thank our Veterans who fought for our nation. To thank we all share few veterans day sayings thank you, veterans day thank you quotes, veterans day messages, veterans day card ideas etc with them. For this purpose, we would surf the web. If you too are looking forward to share such impressive collection. Hope you are on the perfect web page. As here, we have shared some mind-blowing collection which you can download and use for free. Feel free to share them on social media with your friends and followers.
Veterans Day Sayings Thank You
- Make the nation’s people feel safe and they will surely have peace of mind. Peace of mind is a gift of the government to its people.
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. – Abraham Lincoln
- Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. – Billy Graham
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! —Maya Angelou
- The young patriots now returning from war in Iraq and Afghanistan and other deployments worldwide are joining the ranks of veterans to whom America owes an immense debt of gratitude. – Steve Buyer
- Our veteran’s not only sacrificed their lives for their families but also for their friends and even to their enemies. We owe them a lot.
- It is a veteran’s duty, to serve at all cost… and that’s a very hard thing to do, except if you have passion.
- A word of appreciation takes a mile of happiness. It might only be composed of two words but is full of meaning and a load of shareful gladness.
- A ‘Special Day’ once a year creates an excuse for neglect on the other 365 days for mothers, fathers & veterans”
Veterans Day Thank You Quotes
- Support our troops!” we cry, but I say, “Love our veterans!” And when he neglects church, take him cookies anyway. Sing him a song. Pet his cat. – Chila Woychik
- Love is such a strong emotion especially the love of soldiers and our veterans to their country and countrymen.
- Yes. Our lives may from the start been free but this is not the case before. This freedom we enjoy so much now is a gift from those who fought for it long before, our soldiers and veterans.
- All we could say is thank all of them, for the freedom they gave us and the sacrifices they endured, not only to them but also to their families.
- Freedom is never more than one generation away…
- You’ve been told that you’re broken, that you’re damaged goods and should be labeled victims. I don’t buy it. The truth, instead, is that you are the only folks with the skills, determination, and values to ensure American dominance in this chaotic world. – James Mattis
- All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service. – Oliver North
Veterans Day Messages
- Everyone loves Freedom but everyone isn’t willing to serve our Country and fight for it. Today we honor those that have. Happy Veterans Day!
- In a fire, you have to be thoughtful; you have to have a certain kind of intuitive smarts that the veterans have. I’m not there yet, despite the Stanford degree. – Caroline Paul
- Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us. -Steve Buyer
- This year’s Veterans Day celebration is especially significant as our country remains committed to fighting the War on Terror and as brave men and women are heroically defending our homeland. – John Doolittle
- Anyone that puts their life at risk to protect our freedom is a HERO in my book. Thanks for your bravery and sacrifices. Happy Veterans Day!
- We sit around waiting for them to come home, hoping every day that they are okay and that they know how much we love them… our heroes.
- We are the ‘Home of the Free’ because of the Brave! With sincere thanks and pride, I wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
Veterans Day Card Ideas
Searches related to veterans day sayings thank you
- awesome veterans day quotes
- thank you veterans quotes memorial day
- veteran quotes inspirational
- memorial day thank you quotes and sayings
- best memorial day quote ever
- memorial day thank you veterans
- quotes about veterinarians
- memorial day thank you notes