Mother Death Quotes from Daughter 2016:
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Washington Irving
- I glance at a dimly lit room.
I enter and see your face.
First, I wonder, ‘Where is this place?’
All questions are quickly tossed aside
- Mom, your death has caged me in pain, agony and misery. But I don’t mind suffering, at least it has set you free. I miss you.
- Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.
- You count the hours you could have spent with your mother. It’s a lifetime in itself.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Your death is killing me, day after day. I miss you mom.
- For a mother is the only person on earth
Who can divide her love among 10 children
And each child still have all her love source: web
Mother Death Quotes from Daughter 2016
Searches related to death quotes for mother
- loss of your mom quotes
death mother poems
quotes about death of a loved one
inspirational quotes death mother
sympathy quotes death mother
death of a mother condolences
mother death quotes and sayings
mother death quotes daughter