Happy Veterans Day Appreciation Sayings of Thanks and Quotes 2017
Veterans Day is the most important day in the history. This is the day which needs to be given utmost importance as it is related to well-being of everyone today because of the sacrifices done by our Veterans. Every year this day is observed on 11th November. Few European countries observe 2 minutes silence at 11.a.m. on 11th Nov. every year to honor the Veterans. This day is an official holiday.
This year it is going to be on Friday, eventually this would turn to be an extended weekend. So, to celebrate this special day, folks would be sharing veterans day sayings of thanks, veterans day appreciation sayings, happy veterans day sayings and quotes etc with their elders who are Veterans.
For this purpose, they would be surfing the web for some cool collection of such stuff. If you are looking for such stuff, hope your search would end here. As here, we have shared all such impressive collection which you can download and use for free.
Veterans Day Sayings of Thanks
Thanking the Veterans is the only thing we can do. So, for that purpose take a look here.
- “Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.” – Charles B. Rangel
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” —Maya Angelou
- Our veteran’s not only sacrificed their lives for their families but also for their friends and even to their enemies. We owe them a lot.
- It is not about the one who is seated as President nor the other powerful ones but actually for the people, the country that the veterans promised to serve.
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. ~Cynthia Ozick
Veterans Day Appreciation Sayings
- America’s veterans and troops serving abroad today fought hard to preserve our red, white and blue, from the Revolutionary War to today’s Global War Against Terrorism, and Congress’ action today is appropriate for one of our most sacred symbols. – Bill Shuster
- Caring for veterans shouldn’t be a partisan issue. It should an American one. – Jennifer Granholm
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. Charles B. Rangel
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” -Elmer Davis
- “But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye.” -Thomas Dunn English
- With our hearts filled with gratitude and eyes filled with tears, we thank all you brave men and women who sacrificed so much, so that we could have a better life and a country to call home. Thank you so much. Happy Veteran’s day.
Happy Veterans Day Sayings and Quotes
- With great pride and honor, we salute our heroes of past and present – the Veterans! Happy Veterans Day!
- We are the “Land of the free” because of the bravery of our men and women who fought the battle for our liberty. With sincere gratitude and pride, we salute you and wish you a Happy Veterans Day!
- Your valiance, loyalty, and sacrifice for this nation will never be forgotten. Wishing you a Happy Veterans Day!
- Dearest son, your courage and patriotism brings great pride and honor to our family. I wish you a very happy Veterans Day!
- Each and every member of the armed services has contributed to our nation’s freedom and liberty. With pride and gratitude we salute the brave men and women who risked their lives to protect us. Happy Veterans Day!
Happy Veterans Day Appreciation Sayings of Thanks and Quotes
Hope you like our collection. If yes, feel free to download and use them as they are free.
Searches related to veterans day sayings of thanks
- happy veterans day quotes and sayings
- happy veterans day quotes
- awesome veterans day quotes
- veterans day slogans
- famous veterans day quotes
- happy veterans day thank you
- words for veterans appreciation
- veteran appreciation quotes