Happy Parents Day 2017 Wishes Greeting Card Messages
Parents Day Greeting Card Messages!!! Firstly a very Happy Parents Day to all the parents. On this particular day, every child who loves his/her parents would look forward to honor, appreciate and greet them “Happy Parents Day.” Children find this as a gifted opportunity to show how much they love, care and cherish being their kid.
Some children would plan for a grand family get-together, while few would present their parents an unexpected gift. Besides this, they would also share parents day greeting card messages. Hopefully, for this purpose, they would surf the free source “the web” for some cool collection of stuff related to Happy parents day greeting card messages.
If you too are looking for this stuff online. Hope your search would end here. As here, we have compiled an excellent post would with some splendid collection of parents day greeting card messages. Do scroll down to view them all.
Parents Day Greeting Card Messages
- I love you Mom and Dad because of your unconditional love and affection all the time.
You both have always been caring and loving
And stand by my side in the hour of need.
You have shown me the world.
Happy Parents Day Mom & Dad
- You sacrificed your own happiness, just so that I could be happy.
It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me.
Thanks mom and dad. Happy Parents Day Mom & Dad
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parents for the child. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Happy Parents Day. God give us life with happy and sad moments, but Parents always try to give us only happy moments.
- We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Thank you for being such lovable Parents, I love you Mom and Dad. Happy Parents’ Day!
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. – Jim DeMint
- My parents didn’t believe in luck. They believed in hard work and in preparing me to take advantage of opportunity. Like many parents, they taught me to be generous but never to depend on the generosity of others. – Naveen Jain
- Your arms were always open when I needed a Hug. Your heart understood when I needed a Friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a Lesson. Your strength and love has Guided me and gave me Wings. Thanks for everything and today wishing you both a “Happy Parents Day”
- Thank you Mom & Dad, for everything. Happy Parents Day!
- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children. – Clarence Day
- If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders. – Abigail Van Buren
- Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first. – Matthew Jacobson
- I want to wish you a happy Parents’ Day because Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are not enough for me to tell you how wonderful you both are. Thank you mom & dad for everything.
- Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had.
- Happy Parents’ day Mom and Dad. Thank you for bringing me in your life and always neglecting my mistakes and still supporting me in whatever I do. Love you always.
Searches related to Parents Day Greeting Card Messages
- short message for parents day
- parents day messages in english
- thank you message to parents
- few lines on parents day
- thank you message for parents on graduation day
- quotes about having great parents
- parents day greetings
- parents day wordings