Happy Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings 2017
Happy Veterans Day Greetings to You. Today is the day for which we all should look forward. As this day is primarily meant to appreciate and honor our Veterans who fought for us to lead a peaceful life. As today is declared an official holiday folks would be planning for extended weekend as it is Friday. On this day, many would be exchanging, sharing veterans day wishes, happy veterans day sayings, veterans day appreciation sayings, inspirational veterans day quotes and sayings etc.
For this purpose, they would be surfing the web for such collection. If you are looking for such collection. Hope your search would end here. As here we have shared all such cool collection which you can download and use for free.
Happy Veterans Day Sayings
- While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms. – Randy Neugebauer
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
- There was a huge, tremendous amount of disabled veterans and the Veteran’s Administration just wasn’t geared up for it. I know for a fact that it’s getting better and better. – R. Lee Ermey
- A ‘Special Day’ once a year creates an excuse for neglect on the other 365 days for mothers, fathers & veterans”
- Take a moment to remember the sacrifices of the brave men and women who have valiantly fought to make America the greatest nation on Earth.
- To all who have served in our military, thank you. The sacrifices you made in honor and duty to our country are worthy of praise. You truly are American heroes! Happy Veterans Day!
Veterans Day Appreciation Sayings
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” —Elmer Davis
- “Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” —Winston Churchill
- “Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.”- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Make the nation’s people feel safe and they will surely have peace of mind. Peace of mind is a gift of the government to its people.
- It is not about the one who is seated as President nor the other powerful ones but actually for the people, the country that the veterans promised to serve.
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
- “Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.” – Bernard Malamud
Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings
- “While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms.” –Randy Neugebauer
- “Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.” –Ronald Reagan
- “On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.”–Dan Lipinski
- There was a huge, tremendous amount of disabled veterans and the Veteran’s Administration just wasn’t geared up for it. I know for a fact that it’s getting better and better. R. Lee Ermey
- Whether it’s veterans’ disability claims, infrastructure projects, dam safety, or helping our farmers, what I am focused on is being useful for folks in the Hudson Valley. Sean Patrick Maloney
- All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service.
Happy Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings
Hope you like our collection. If yes, feel free to share them on social media with your friends and followers.
Searches related to inspirational veterans day quotes and sayings
- veterans day quotes and sayings thank you
- happy veterans day quotes
- short veterans day quotes
- famous veterans day quotes
- tribute to veterans quotes
- honor veterans quotes
- quotes about veterans sacrifice
- veterans day sentiments