Happy Veterans Day 2017 Thank You Quotes and Sayings
Hi there! Are you looking for Veterans Day Thank You Quotes and Sayings to wish Veterans in your family and around you on this particular day?. If yes, you have landed on a perfect web page, as here we have shared a great collection of Happy Veterans Day Thank Quotes which you can use to wish veterans not just around you but away from you through social media.
Do scroll down to view them all. Hope you would like our collection. If yes, please consider sharing it with your friends and followers.
On this very day, it is our prime duty to honor and regard all Veterans who are, who were and who will safeguard our nation. So, don’t forget to dedicate this day to honor at least one Veteran near you.
Veterans Day Thank You Quotes and Sayings
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you.
- To all who have put their lives on the line in defense of the flat, thank you.
- Home of the free because of the brave. Thank you Veterans!!!
- Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it
- To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
- To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John F. Kennedy
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. – Charles B. Rangel
- Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. – Billy Graham
- Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called. – Bill Shuster
- I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot. ~ Gary Hart
- Veterans are a symbol of what makes our nation great, and we must never forget all they have done to ensure our freedom. – Rodney Frelinghuysen
- Although we can never fully repay our veterans, on Veterans Day we thank our veterans for their selflessness and commit to do what we can to improve the quality of life for our veterans and military families in communities across America. – Elizabeth Esty
- Veterans Day is a time to celebrate the men and women who have worn this nation’s uniform and to honor their service. – Tammy Duckworth
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. -Abraham Lincoln
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago. -Steve Buyer
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it – Barack Obama
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
Happy Veterans Day Thank You Quotes
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. -Jeff Miller
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.- Cynthia Ozick
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world. -John Doolittle
- American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
- This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
- The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. – Thucydides
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Freedom is never free
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. -Charles B. Rangel
- Never was so much owed by so many to so few – Winston Churchill
- The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation. – George Washington
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~ Elmer Davis
- I want people to take the initiative to find veterans that need help, veterans that are suffering and in need of assistance reintegrating from combat back into society, into normal family lives and jobs. We need to take a real ‘boots on the ground’ approach to helping veterans in need. – Max Martini
- Our love, our gratitude, our admiration for our men and women in uniform, our veterans and their families – all of that is bigger than any one party or any one election. – Michelle Obama
- We owe our World War II veterans – and all our veterans – a debt we can never fully repay. – Doc Hastings
- I’m extremely grateful to all the first responders, veterans and their families for all their sacrifices. – Taya Kyle
- The only war is the war you fought in.
Every veteran knows that.
~ Allan Keller
- An honorable act you did has gone a long way.
We are now enjoying a peaceful environment because of you.
Happy Veterans Day
- For your unselfish efforts…
For serving our country selflessly…
We salute YOU!
Happy Veterans Day!
Searches related to veterans day thank you quotes and sayings
- veterans day words of thanks
- veterans quotes of appreciation
- awesome veterans day quotes
- veteran quotes inspirational
- thank you veterans quotes memorial day
- words to thank a veteran for their service
- how to say thank you to a veteran
- veterans day quotes by presidents